Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.
A.G. Leventis (Nigeria) PLC, we provide West Africa with reliable, innovative & affordable products & services. Our core markets consist of: Real Estate, Hotel accommodation, Food & Snack production, Commercial Truck and Buses manufacturing and distribution, Aftermarket Car Servicing, Inks for flexible packaging, Supplier of plumbing and industrial goods.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Learning and Development Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Development of Annual Training Plan and working together with Head HR Operations to ensure full achievement
- Participates in developing strategies and initiatives to improve employee and organizational performance and effectiveness consistent with Group’s training and development goals and mission.
- Supervises and directs the delivery of training by instructors liaising with the Area industrial Training Fund with respect to course approvals and applications
- Collaborate with the Business Units to understand the needs of the organization, recommend learning solutions, and co-create the design & development
- Collaborate with the technical training partner & OEM to ensure full delivery of training.
- Process ITF claims and reimbursement.
- Maintains training records and files, including confidential files on individual training need assessments.
- Develop and lead the successful execution of training programs across the group to ensure employees are equipped with content, resources, tools, and training
- Coordinate learning programs that enhance the capabilities of team members through continuing education and skills training.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the learning programs to ensure they meet the needs of team members, strategic organization priorities, and stakeholders
Qualifications and Key Competencies
- B.Sc or HND in Social Sciences with a minimum of second class lower, CIPM and MBA will be an added advantage.
- Must have cognate experience with Industrial Training Fund (ITF)
- Significant experience with effective learning and development methods.
- Practical experience with MS Office and Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Minimum of 3 years’ cognate experience as Learning & Development personnel.
- Written and spoken communication skills that allow you to inform and advise others clearly.
- Presentation & IT Skills..
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application to: [email protected] using “Learning and Development Officer” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 6th May, 2022.