Learning Analytics Expert at Tetra Pak
At Tetra Pak, we commit to making food safe and available, everywhere, and we protect what's good – protecting food, protecting people and protecting the planet. By doing so we touch millions of people's lives every day. And we need people like you to make it happen.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Learning Analytics Expert
Job Type: Full time
- Are you interested in an opportunity to be at the forefront of transforming Learning in Tetra Pak to achieve our business strategy, become Capable, and #stayrelevant? Would you like to enhance your data and analytics knowledge with business understanding?
- Within the Global Learning Team, we are now looking for a Learning Data & Analytics Expert who will have the responsibility to define a model and approach for learning measurements and analytics that provide insight and recommendations into how to engage learners and how to measure business impact and improve our of learning solutions.
What You Will Do
- Understand business requirements in terms of measurements, data, and analytics (for example impact, engagement, etc) and create a framework for learning analytics.
- Understand the data needs of different stakeholders and the decisions they need to take based on learning facts. Present findings to these stakeholders through presentations, reports, and other forms of communication.
- Understand the learning technology ecosystem and data flows. Define the ideal map and flow of data across systems to improve data insights and analytics capabilities.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams within and outside HR.
- Understand Data Privacy and apply necessary measures.
- Conduct research on industry trends, and best practices related to learning analytics.
- Skill up the learning organizations in the use of data and analytics, training and supporting key stakeholders in the use of dashboards and reports.
- Develop and maintain dashboards, reports, and metrics that provide key insights into learning.
- Integrate learning data that sits in different systems and with different definitions into consolidated solutions.
We Believe You Have
- To be a successful candidate you should be educated with University Degree and have at least 3 or more years of experience in business analysis, data analytics, or related field, working with measurements, KPIs, etc.
- Knowledge and experience in analytics and different tools (SuccessFactors Learning Management System and other modules, Learning Experience Platforms, SCORM/xAPI)
- Knowledge of data preparation and data analytics tools
- Understanding of client perspective and collaboration with other teams
- You will use your English language skills on a daily basis therefore we need you to be fluent both in written and spoken English.
- You will utilize reporting and analytics in Human Resources Systems
- You are dynamic, proactive, and passionately committed to #stayrelevant.
- You have strong analytical skills and are able to prioritize continuously.
- You are able to work in an international environment, sharing information and supporting colleagues, using informal.
- You can use informal authority to engage and influence people at all levels in the organization.
- You can create strong collaborative professional relationships and are recognized as an innovator and an excellent team player in the company.
We Offer You
- A variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape
- A culture that pioneers a spirit of innovation where our industry experts drive visible results
- An equal opportunity employment experience that values diversity and inclusion
- Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangements
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 28th April, 2023.
- In this role, you can be based at any of Tetra Pak’s locations worldwide.
- Preference will be given to candidates with experience working remotely in different time zones and global experience
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Learning Analytics Expert at Tetra Pak
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.