Lead Systems Engineer at Baker Hughes
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE), is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lead Systems Engineer
Job ID: R66783
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Do you love working with customers, influencing their product strategy and design?
- Would you enjoy being the go-to technical subject-matter expert?
Join our Systems Engineering team!
- Our Oilfield Equipment business provides intelligent, connected technologies to monitor and control our energy extraction assets.
- We provide customers with the peace of mind needed to reliably and efficiently improve their operations. Our team is the last line of defence for quality before it goes to our customers.
Partner with the Best
- Systems engineering is a cross-functional engineering discipline centred on an approach, mindset, and process. All activities that consider both the business and the technical needs of the customers with the goal of providing a quality product that meets the users needs.
As Lead Systems Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Providing technical leadership to drive development and delivery of optimised subsea systems aligned with customer requirements and maximising system portfolio advantage
- Ensuring all activities that span multiple components and products are managed effectively considering how to integrate for maximum performance and operability.
- Managing technical interface between component and execution organisations.
- Leading analytical and design activities using proven technologies and vested approaches and methods.
- Presenting to senior leaders in specific technical space and across functional teams on how technologies interconnect and contribute to overall
- Managing system requirements, specifications, and flow down to sub-systems / products / components.
- Driving validation and verification activities for the overall product / system, including system level testing.
Fuel your Passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Degree or have substantial experience in Customer Project Engineering / Technology.
- Have experience in subsea control systems.
- Have exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate ability to motivate others and achieve results
- Must have a NYSC certificate of completion or exemption letter
- Be customer-focused in defining quality and establishing priorities
- Be capable of creating and presenting technical solutions to customers.
Work in a way that Works for you
- We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Please talk to us about your desired flexible working options
Working with us
- Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
The Good Stuff
- Our inventions have revolutionised energy for over a century.
- But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today.
- We prioritise rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input.
Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Lead Systems Engineer at Baker Hughes
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria