Konga is a leading player in the Nigerian ecommerce space, with over a thousand (1000) employees across the country, over 30 offline retail stores and many growing business subsidiaries such as KongaPay, Konga Travels and Tours, Konga Express, Konga Health, etc.
We are currently seeking for a talented, and skillful person with strong passion for the ecommerce space to lead the Offline Marketing Team in the capacity below:
Job Title: Lead, Offline Marketing
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Type: Full Time
Job Category: Senior Manager Level
Reports to: Chief Marketing Officer
- Develop and drive the strategy of offline marketing whilst ensuring activity is in line with online marketing.
- Activity aimed at driving brand awareness and maximizing sales with our own customer databases whilst also attracting new customers in stores..
- Oversee the offline retention strategy with the aim of driving up frequency of shop and spends.
- Work closely with the online team to ensure effective roll out of multi-channel campaigns.
- Work closely with the creative team to review and optimize assets.
- Review each piece of marketing activity with results used to shape best practices and future marketing plans.
- Manage and oversee all marketing executions for all Konga offline stores nationwide.
- Analyze post-campaign Media results and channel-specific (TV, Radio, OOH & Experiential) level to identify opportunities to improve future campaigns.
- Responsible to track and report savings on Konga’s offline media budget.
- Lead operational discipline with all the retail and commercial teams on End-to-End offline marketing commitments.
- Own the leadership and innovation on offline media planning and optimization exercises to enable brand awareness and penetration growth.
- Work synchronously with media vendors and Konga internal stakeholders to deliver effective and efficient media plans for all offline executions.
- Handle all other requests incidental to this role and/or as assigned by Head, Marketing
Qualifications, Knowledge / Experience
- HND / B.Sc in any field with 3-years experience in the same or related role
- Efficient in the use of MS Office Suite
- Ability to work efficiently in a highly demanding environment
- Strong communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated success preferably in Ecommerce;
- Problem-Solving Skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Good presentation skills
- Attention to detail
- Effective planning & leadership skills
- Problem analysis and problem-solving.
- Commitment to working with shared leadership and in cross-functional teams;
- Professional and positive approach, self-motivated, team player, dynamic, creative with the ability to work on own initiative;
- Excellent communicator with ability to influence and persuade across all levels of the organization
- Written and verbal Communication Skills
- Time Management Abilities
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their updated CV (MS Word Doc) to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 31st October, 2021.