Lead, Material Planning at Baker Hughes
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE), is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lead, Material Planning
Job ID: R78008
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Join Our Key Materials Planning Team
- We devise smarter systems to control and monitor oil and gas extraction. Innovating in the energy industry, our subsea and surface pressure capabilities are industry leading.
- We collaborate with multiple internal teams to make sure that material deliveries meet the manufacturing schedule to create our final product.
Partner with the Best
- As the Lead, Material Planning, you’ll coordinate and expedite the flow of materials to meet production schedules. You’ll leverage analytics and liaise with colleagues to implement process and procedural improvements. Connecting to the broader business, you’ll ensure on-time delivery for customers by forward planning, optimizing inventory and supporting fulfilment.
As the Lead, Material Planning, you will be responsible for:
- Managing and overseeing the planning of production schedules and purchasing needs to shape successful on-time product launches.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to provide support for execution and delivery of customer projects and requirements.
- Assisting in driving product line Make to Stock (MTS), Make to Order (MTO), Configure to Order (CTO) and Engineer to order (ETO) standards are implemented in the standard operating process.
- Tracking key deliverables to ensure accurate recording of traceability, inventory and potential risks through the manufacturing process.
- Understanding the business trends, opportunities and how they impact the demand forecast.
- Managing master-planning, processes and systems to ensure operational alignment with production, whilst optimising cost and process improvements
- Working to ensure new assets, repaired assets and spares are captured with the Sales & Operations Planning process.
- Redefining processes and procedures regularly and collaborating cross-functionally to achieve consistency.
Fuel Your Passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or college
- Must have at least 5 years relevant experience in Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing Planning or Project Management or equivalent knowledge and experience
- Demonstrate effective problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Have good IT knowledge and be comfortable using a variety of software tools including Excel and SAP
- Be willing to learn and follow internal Health, Safety and Environmental policies to ensure compliance.
- Demonstrate effective organizational and time management skills.
- Experience in order management, inventory optimization and management, asset utilization and management.
- Demonstrate the ability to lead and coordinate multiple projects simultaneously, influencing across different teams.
Work in a Way that Works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Occasional home working possible.
- Starting early / finishing early
- Starting late / finishing late
Working with us:
- Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
- We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for You
- Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century.
- But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today.
- We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input.
Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities.
- Tailored financial programs.
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits.
- Comprehensive private medical care options.
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Lead, Material Planning at Baker Hughes
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.