Rite Foods Limited is a truly world class, proudly Nigerian Foods and Beverages manufacturing company which began food production in March 2008. Our company is a major player in the sausage segment of the food industry and is gradually gaining market share in the soft drinks and energy drinks’ segment of the beverage industry in Nigeria.
Rite Foods Limited manufactures under high ethical standards and hygienic conditions to produce quality products that are fit for consumption.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lead, Legal Services
- We seek smart and versatile Legal Practitioner’s to be the Lead, Legal Services of the company.
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for proferring legal advice, legal support and solutions to the company to ensure that its operaions are within the ambit of the law, amongst others.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law (LLB) and BL Degree
- Minimum of 6 years’ post-call experience as a Legal Officer / Practitioner in a well structured company or law firm, with at least 2 years in a supervisory role.
- Advanced knowledge of commercial law, litigation management, legal contract drafting, board process, governance, etc.
- Knowledge of FMCG industry is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 30th November, 2021.