RevolutionPlus Property the leading real estate company in Nigeria with a vision to be the foremost real estate company in Sub-Saharan Africa as well as the world. We have been in business for over 8 years and we have 6 branches within and outside Nigeria. We pride ourselves in excellence, integrity and timely delivery. We strongly believe that our employees are our best asset and as such we take very good care of their careers and life while with us.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Land Surveyor
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a surveyor that will be responsible for making precise measurements of topographical features and areas to determine property boundaries and assist in mapping projects to support construction projects.
- Conduct standard calculations to identify areas, elevation and volumes of field survey notes.
- Read, utilize and interpret design drawings and topographic maps.
- Perform duties related to land surveying for identifying land ownership and property boundaries.
- Monitoring changes in the land during the construction process
- Writing reports and sharing crucial information with colleagues and clients
- Producing maps using GPS, surveying instruments, digital images and satellite photographs
- Analyzing data using geographic information systems (GIS) and drawing charts using computer-aided design (CAD)
Job Requirements / Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Surveying or geographical Information Science.
- Excellent relationship-building and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to work in a team
- Prior Experience working with real estate companies will be an added advantage.
- Must have 2-5 years post NYSC Experience,
- Must be someone who pays utmost and careful attention to details
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title (Land Surveyor) as the subject of the email.
Note: Do not apply for this role if you do not have the above stated requirements
Application Deadline 30th June, 2022.
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.