Land Surveyor at Fiphs Infrastructure Limited
Fiphs Infrastructure Limited is an Engineering, Procurement and Construction Company with extensive local knowledge, engineering and construction expertise. We deliver innovative and creative solutions that provide our stakeholders with the highest possible level of expertise, exceeding their expectation using cutting edge technology to provide services covering planning, design, engineering, construction, operation and maintenance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Land Surveyor, Experienced
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Role / Objectives
- We seeks to recruit an Experienced Land Surveyor to Manage and coordinate surveys and investigations of land surfaces and ensure projects are completed on time and within budget.
Position Overview / Responsibilities
- Manages and coordinates surveys and investigations of land surfaces.
- Ensure accurate measurements of the ground as required, including aspects such as small and large-scale distances, angles and elevations.
- Gather data on the earth’s physical and man-made features through surveys
- Supervise and use digital mapping and processing data.
- Provide surveying expertise to special surveying problems.
- Meet with Civil and design engineers to determine pertinent information required for project plans
- Verify the accuracy of survey data including measurements and calculations conducted at survey sites.
- Make use of geographical information systems (GIS) to analyze and interpret site features.
- Use computer-aided design (CAD) and other IT software to interpret data and present information.
- Handle the preparation of survey maps, plans, and exhibits.
Qualifications and Requirements
- A First Degree from a recognized University in Civil/Structural Engineering, Geophysics, Geology, Geography, Geo-technology, Land/Estate Surveying, Planning or Building.
- 5 – 7 years’ post NYSC experience in conducting land surveys/in the field.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the particular field
- Ability to rely on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Can Lead and direct the team for better productivity.
- Certified Registered Surveyor with the Surveyors Council of Nig (SURCON)
- Ability to perform horizontal and vertical survey calculations.
- Ability to work with design engineers, clients, contractors.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV attached with a cover letter, passport photograph, Degree Certificate, NYSC Certificate and any other professional/relevant certificates to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Candidates who do not comply with the above directives would be disqualified
Application Deadline 30th January, 2023.
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Land Surveyor at Fiphs Infrastructure Limited
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria