Junior Finance Officer at Lagos Commodities and Futures Exchange
Lagos Commodities and Futures Exchange (LCFE) was incorporated in May 2015 and was granted full operating License on June 14th, 2019 by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC, Nigeria). LCFE was created to provide a transparent and standardized platform for the trading of commodities in four asset classes.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Finance Officer
Location: Marina, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- As the Junior finance officer, you will keep financial records, prepare reports, and update financial information of the Exchange.
- The ideal candidate should be familiar with accounting procedures and should have experience with accounting software programs (like Sage and Oracle).
- Work diligently with relevant team members to report revenue weekly and monthly.
- Reconcile revenue weekly and ensure it reports correctly to receivables.
- Maintain record of payments and ensure vendors files/ledgers are in proper order
- Reconcile vendors’ statements.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of payroll laws and regulations.
- Administer payroll deductions/advances and perform reconciliations.
- Able to analyze large volume of financial information and create reports that will assist the Director of Finance in payroll forecasting based on actuals.
- Work closely with the Chief finance officer to ensure seamless month-end closure of transactions.
- Ensure that the bills are accurate as to items, price, and also that they have been approved by the Head of Department, Chief Finance Officer and Management.
- Properly administer all payroll records for all team members.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned or required.
Knowledge and Skill requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- 0-2 years’ experience in accounting or finance-related functions.
- Computer software skills, including Excel, PowerPoint and other accounting packages.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] and [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Dealine 1st February, 2023.
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Junior Finance Officer at Lagos Commodities and Futures Exchange
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.