Junior Accountant at Chris Ejik Group of Companies
Chris Ejik Group of Companies – Incorporated in 1987, Chris Ejik Group is a multi dimensional company with interest in Power Generation & Transmission, Pharmaceutical & Healthcare Products, Electronics, and Agro Allied Products.Carving a niche for itself, Chris Ejik Group and its subsidiaries operates in several sectors of the Nigerian economy and is on the move to cover more grounds.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Accountant
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an ambitious Junior Accountant to provide support to the financial department by managing daily accounting tasks. You will be part of a team of professionals working to maintain order and transparency for the company’s finances.
- Preparing financial statements and reporting are a large part of the junior accountant’s day-to-day work. The ideal candidate will be well-versed in accounting principles and able to work comfortably with numbers and attention to detail.
- The goal is to contribute to the overall efficient operation of the department and help the company be fully aware of its financial condition. This way it can make the right decisions and accomplish long term success.
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded.
- Update accounts receivable and issue invoices.
- Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations.
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed.
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports.
- Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings.
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines.
- Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned.
- Assist with other accounting projects.
Qualifications and Requirements
- B.Sc / BA in Accounting, Finance or relevant field.
- 1+ years of experience in medium sized accounting firm or manufacturing company.
- Qualifications ICAN is a plus but not required.
- Proven experience as a junior accountant.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with relevant computer software (e.g. Tally).
- Proficiency with a computer.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and various accounting software programs.
- Familiarity with accounting software programs.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Able to maintain confidentiality.
- Excellent organizing abilities.
- Great attention to detail.
- Good with numbers and figures and an analytical acumen.
- Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices.
N100,000 – N150,000 monthly (Gross)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] Copy: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 31st March, 2023.
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Junior Accountant at Chris Ejik Group of Companies
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.