JMG is a diversified solution provider with a broad portfolio in power generation, electrical infrastructures, industrial equipment, elevators & escalators and HVAC solutions. With 20 years of experience in Africa and strong partnerships with some of the world’s leading brands, JMG combines global technologies and regional expertise to fulfill the development needs of the African market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Account Officer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- As a result of the ongoing expansion,we are looking for an ambitious Junior Accountant to provide support to the financial department by managing daily accounting tasks in our branch office on the island.
- Posting and processing journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded.
- Updating accounts receivable and issue invoices.
- Keeping of petty cash record and issuing of purchase receipts.
- Preparation of estimates and job cards.
- Updating accounts payable and perform reconciliations.
- Providing support to team of professionals working to maintain order and transparency for the company’s finances.
Qualifications / Requirements
- BSc or HND in Accounting
- Must have 2 years relevant experience
- Ability to work under pressure
- Knowledge of Excel and accounting software
- Ability to drive is an added advantage.
- Candidate must reside on the island or its enivorons
- Must have good communication skills
- Must be disciplined with good inter personal skills
N100,000 Gross Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 15th January, 2022.