eHealth4everyone is a leading digital health social enterprise dedicated to making the world healthier. We are a new kind of mission-driven organization with services, expertise and products focused on making the business of healthcare delivery work for everyone, through technology-enabled optimizations. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Java Web Developer
Location: Garki 2, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a skilled and experienced Java Enterprise (Web) Software Developer who should be able to work with little or no supervision.
- S/he will be involved in requirements analysis and feature development and will support the creation of user-centered systems and solutions by developing, implementing, and maintaining software components and interfaces.
- S/he will write software codes for the improvement of existing apps and the development of new apps.
- A Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Computer Engineering or any closely related field is required.
- Good knowledge of Tomcat, Java, OpenMRS, Spring framework, MySQL, etc.
- An ability to work on multiple projects and tasks at the same time
- Minimum of one year experience developing Java applications in an Agile environment.
- Experience developing and working with Spring, tomcat and server maintenance is a great advantage.
- Great attention to detail, highly organized & able to work remotely with no supervision.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 1st September, 2021.