Phillips Outsourcing Services Nigeria Limited is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Specialist
Location: Wuse, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage information technology and computer systems
- Plan, organize, control, and evaluate IT and electronic data operations
- Manage IT staff by recruiting, training, and coaching employees, communicating job expectations, and appraising their performance
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time
- Audit systems and assess their outcomes
- Preserve assets, information security and control structures
- Handle annual budget and ensure cost effectiveness.
- Design, develop, implement, and coordinate systems, policies, and procedures
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
- Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy
- B.Sc in Computer Science, M33IS or similar field
- Proven 4 – 6 years working experience as an IT Specialist, Supervisor, Manager, or relevant experience
- Expertise in data centre management and data governance
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation
- Ability to manage personnel.
- Certifications in Yammer, SharePoint, Scoop, WebEx, Cisco Jabber, ServiceNow etc is an added advantage
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
N500,000 – N700,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Kelvinu@phillipsoutsourcing.net using “I.T Specialist” as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 7th June, 2022.
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.