How to Apply
Poverty Reduction and Rural Women Empowerment Initiative (PRRWEI) is a fast growing financial institution with Head office in Lagos and branches across board aimed at helping the active poor, boosting small businesses and eradicating poverty in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Managing IT and computer systems
- Controlling and evaluating IT and electronic data operations
- Preserve assets, information security and control structures.
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time
- HND qualification
- Knowledge of the Bank-one banking software application is an added advantage.
- Proven work experience as an IT Manager or relevant experience.
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and computer hardware/software systems.
N150,000 – N180,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 15th July, 2022.
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.