Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) is a leading telecommunications services provider in Nigeria headquartered in Lagos, the commercial nerve-centre of Nigeria. The telco ranks amongst the top four mobile service providers in terms of subscribers with a customer base of more than 39.8 million. The company’s product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce and enterprise services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Invoicing & Payment Processing Analyst
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full-time
- To oversee all Vendor Invoice collection & Processing in Oracle, Payment on all Approved and due invoices on Oracle and Trade services functions of the Account Payables.
Invoice Collection & Processing:
- To ensure that all Invoices submitted by Vendor are received in line with the approved guideline/Checklist.
- Ensuring that there is a PHD record of all invoice received. Ensure that GRN/SRN are done for all received invoices same day.
- Ensure Subsequent booking and initiation of Invoices within 24 hours of GRN/SRN
Accounts Payable Report:
- To ensure that all the Management Information Reports relating to Invoice booking and vendors payments ( i.e. Payment Due Report, Invoice Awaiting Approval, Invoice not Submitted for Approval, Invoice Pending Validation & Strategic Vendors Payments Reports) are produced within the expected timeline.
Validation of Vendor Invoices:
- To ensure that ACE validate all invoices in line with extant SLA
- To plan and coordinate the settlement of all foreign payments through CBN as at when due in the most efficient manner and at the most optimal cost possible.
- To ensure that all due invoices are allocated and processed on a same day basis once they fall due.
- To manage relationships with internal and external customers as well as relevant regulators such as NCC.
Internal controls and reporting:
- To ensure that all relevant policies in Account Payable are effective and adhere to without failure.
- Invoice Collection & Processing
- Vendor Payments
- FX Purchases
- Team Motivation / Engagement Level
Educational Qualification and Functional/Technical Skills
- A University Degree i.e. B.Sc / HND in Social Sciences or any numerate discipline.
- Master’s Degree and/ or MBA will be an added advantage.
- Professional qualification (ACIB, ACA, ACCA, CPA) will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 6 years post-NYSC experience in a related function in a multinational or foreign operations department/credit administration function in a banking environment
- Result oriented
- Attention for details
- Ability to Coordinate activities.
- Good interpersonal relationship
- Must have a good understanding of ERP (Oracle, Sage etc)
- Good Microsoft office skill
- Ability to supervise others to achieve the result
- Knowledge of International & trade services
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We, therefore, do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of; among others, their race, disability, religion or gender.
- All employment opportunities are decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.