EjiCareers is an independent recruitment consulting firm specialising in providing exceptional local and international recruitment consulting services. We provide our clients with specialist service recruitment for all sectors including Oil and Gas, IT & Technology, Finance and Consulting in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Investment Analyst Intern
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Industry: Finance / Economics / Research / Business
Job Functions: Investment Analysis
- Assist in producing daily market (local and international) summary
- Weekly / Monthly / Annual market (stock and commodity) updates
- Daily/weekly news on other alternative assets i.e. cryptocurrency
- Assist in developing of market and investment analysts as sources in Nigeria and globally
- Writing articles on Buy, Sell or Hold forecasts
- Weekly Economic Dashboard (all markets review and projection)
- Weekly Investigative Investment analysis
- Billionaires’ watch (stocks)
Desired Qualifications and Skills
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree
- Active experience of 0-2 years.
- Experience in interpreting and creating Investment products etc.
- Excellent research and data gathering/analysis abilities.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks effectively
- Possesses written and oral communication skills to support decisions and recommendations
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Strong team-player skills
- Interest in cryptocurrencies communications.
- Strong understanding of Cryptocurrencies and stocks
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Knowledge of project delivery methodology
N60,000 – N70,000 / Month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: ejicaree[email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail
Application Deadline 27th September, 2021.