Industrial Applications Nigeria Limited – (Indapp) was founded in 1967 in Lagos, Nigeria as a Plastic Manufacturing company. Around the year 2000 it became a trading company dealing in supply of goods, equipment and services for various company.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inventory Supervisor
- Coordinate with Production and Materials Management to reconcile inventory records.
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining registry of all company tools and equipment.
- Carry out periodic valuation of stock after each count and identify obsolete or disused stock.
- Prepare weekly and monthly inventory report on all stores
- Responsible for receiving all incoming materials
Qualifications and Work Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in Accounting or a related discipline
- Minimum of five (5) years relevant work experience.
- Communication Skills: They need great written and verbal communication skills to work effectively with others and maintain appropriate store records
- Interpersonal Skills: Given the nature of their job, interpersonal skills are essential for building and strengthening relationships with the various stakeholders they interface within the course of their job.
- Computer Skills: Applicants are required to have some computer skills to work with computerized inventory system and data entry skills to update the inventory control
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Position as the subject of the email