Owens & Xley Consult – Our client, a fast growing Supplier of baking tools, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inventory Officer
Location: Bariga, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- They are looking for a dedicated and reliable Inventory Officer to monitor and report on the company’s inventories.
- The Inventory Officer keeps track of the goods and supplies in the store and manages orders to facilitate sales or production.
- The duties include signing off on shipments, counting the number of available products and placing orders for more inventory according to demand.
- Devise ways to optimize inventory control procedures.
- Inspect the levels of supplies and raw material to identify shortages.
- Analyze data to anticipate future needs.
- Place orders to replenish stock when needed.
- Evaluate suppliers to achieve cost-effective deals and maintain trust relationships.
- Report to management on stock levels, issues, etc.
- Record daily deliveries and shipments to reconcile inventory.
- Prepare detailed reports on inventory operations, stock levels, and adjustments.
- Perform daily analysis to predict potential inventory problems.
- Implement other duties as assigned.
- OND in Finance or Accounting.
- 1-3 years of experience in Inventory management, Accounting, or Financial analysis.
- Must place a high premium on integrity
- Ability to prepare routine administrative paperwork.
- Ability to receive, stock, and/or deliver goods.
- Clerical, word processing, and office skills.
- Must have a great attention for details
- Must be numerically sound
- Must have an entrepreneurial mind-set
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 6th October, 2021.