Invent Alliance Limited is a company specialized on creation of multi sector and multi discipline business platform with specialist partnerships for value co-creation in each of the different business segments through modern co-petition business principles.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inventory Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are currently recruiting for the role of an Inventory officers to handle the following duties, receive and dispatch goods, manage stock levels and record stock movement, ensures that optimum levels of inventory is maintained and that it is at par with quality standards.
- He/she is also responsible for keeping a track of the inventory records and making sure that it is accurate and proper storing of goods / products.
Education and Qualifications
- Minimum of OND in any discipline.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a similar role.
- Experience in inventory is an added bonus.
- Candidate must be resident within Lekki-Ajah axis.
N50,000 – N100,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 30th May, 2022.
Note: Interested candidiate must reside along Lekki – Ajah axis due to the location of the company.
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.