MainOne Cable is a leading facilitator and preferred provider of innovative telecom services and network solutions such as Connectivity and Data Center Solutions to Telecom operators, Internet Service Providers (ISPs), other businesses and Government institutions across West Africa.
MainOne Cable’s success is built on having talented and highly proficient people within their respective fields as the driving force behind our business. A job in MainOne is different from any other you have had. With joining MainOne you’ll be challenged, inspired and proud as you become a part of something big.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inventory Management Officer (Contract)
Job Type: Contract
The job responsibilities of the Inventory Management Officer whom we will train to bring up to speed will include the following:
- Support the implementation of inventory management policies and procedures, upon due approval by the Head, Procurement and relevant authorities within the organization.
- Proactively track the movement of inventory items from one location to another.
- Update system records of items against physical balances.
- Receive all inventory items ordered, match with PO and update the inventory records regularly.
- Conduct stock count exercise to reconcile physical and system balances of inventory items.
- Generate Goods Receive Note to confirm receipt of items ordered.
- Receive, record, review and oversee proper documentation of all technical stock (technical department items).
- Maintain an updated inventory records management system.
- Be abreast of the latest inventory management and material handling tools, technology and procedures.
- Ensure appropriate authorization for the release of stocks as well as proper documentation for relocation of items.
- Other duties that may be assigned.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Economics, Engineering or Science related discipline.
- Minimum of 1 – 2 years’ post-NYSC experience in Procurement or Supply Chain Management and/or Finance related discipline.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Integrity and ability to deal with confidential information are essential.
- Ability to define and understand technical requirements.
- Good working knowledge of data processing and management.
- Ability to work and deliver promptly within tight timelines with minimal supervision.
- Good working knowledge of ERP system.
- Effective time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent numeric and analytical skills.
- Good sourcing and negotiation skills.
Demands of the Job:
- Good accounting skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Can work on call during weekends.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply