Maersk is an integrated container logistics company working to connect and simplify its customer’s supply chains. As the global leader in shipping services, the company operates in 130 countries and employs roughly 70,000 people. With simple end-to-end offering of products and digital services, seamless customer engagement and a superior end-to-end delivery network, Maersk enables its customers to trade and grow by transporting goods anywhere – all over the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inventory Control Coordinator
Reference ID: R18476
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Description & Responsibilities
- The Inventory Control Coordinator ensures accurate receiving and shipping of customers’ freight, maintain inventory integrity, and investigate and reconcile all inventory and shipping discrepancies.
- Create reports as required.
- Weekly Inventory cycles, cycle counts; reconciliation of counts
- Reconcile the returns of mis-shipped freight or customer refusals
- Identifying and reconciling inventory discrepancies in a timely manner
- Maintaining inventory reports and logs as needed, including:
- Comparison Report
- Metric Reports.
- Back-up Quality Assurance Analyst functions and reporting as needed
- Coordinate the recoup or repack of damaged inventory
- Writing up the daily checks for Customers as required
- Checking freight for accurate paperwork as requested.
- Reconciliation of overages, shortages and damages.
- Apprising Supervisor and Customer Service Manager of any non-compliant freight
- Assist in planning inbound and outbound loads.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.