Inventory Accountant at Promasidor
Promasidor – We are an African company proud of our heritage and totally committed to the continent. We manufacture, market and sell unique brands which bring practicality and pleasure to millions of consumers across Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inventory Accountant
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full-time
Coordinate all activities of the Stock Control Unit:
- Reconciliation of stock ledgers and balances
- ATI/Product sample reconciliation
- Ad-hoc discrepancy anomaly report investigation and stock adjustments
- Faulty and expiring stock management
- Making provision for stock
- Implementation and review of stock policy
- Processing of claims for stock losses/damages
- Monitoring of stock in special locations (Claims, Transit, Anomaly)
- Drive periodic stock taking exercise
Management and reconciliation of Goods In Transit (PORT location)
- Investigation, follow up and resolution of purchase order related issues
- Posting of purchase accrual adjustments
Analysis of non-standard cost of sale accounts:
- BOM analysis.
- Variance investigation and analysis by SKU.
- Dairy FIFO price tracking.
- Cost of sale data support for naked margin analysis.
- Provide data analysis and support for Logistics & Production
- Monthly inventory flash.
- Monthly non-standard cost of sales flash.
- Group insurance analysis support.
- Ad-hoc analysis:
- Liaise with Financial Accounts to ensure that postings are complete and accurate.
- Relate with all departments to ensure that accurate stock position is maintained
Complexity of the Job
- Adherence to Professional ethics
- Adherence to Management policies/procedures.
- Timely preparation and rendition of required reports
Job Requirements / Experience
- HND / B.Sc or its Equivalent in Management Sciences.
- Professional Qualification: ACA or ACCA (will be an added advantage).
- Sound Knowledge of the Nigerian Accounting Standard & IFRS.
- Minimum of 5 years of working experience in a structured organisation.
Knowledge & Skills:
- MS Office Suite
- Advanced Excel user.
- Good Communication skills.
- Effective Interpersonal skills.
- Team Spirit.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Inventory Accountant at Promasidor
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.