International Student Advisor at Sunny-Blue Integrated Consulting Services Limited
At Sunny-Blue Integrated Consulting Services Limited is a licensed and authorized immigration consulting firm that provide a range of professional visa services to clients tailored to their individual needs. Drawing from our vast experience in immigration issues and its impacts on individual dreams, we focus on providing professional evaluation, guidance, and assistance to our clients through their immigration of Canada journey.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: International Student Advisor
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Work Structure: 3 days onsite and 2 days remote.
- We are currently seeking a dedicated International Student Advisor to join our business group for academic recruitment.
- If you are motivated and driven by helping others, managing admission enquires and processes from start to end, enjoy writing and reviewing statements of purpose, with vast experience with immigration laws and visa inquiries, employment and authorizations, and serve as the primary advisor to international students, you’re hereby invited to apply.
- Contact potential students for admittance to academic programs in universities across but not limited to US, UK and Canada.
- Schedule students for test and screening such as language tests.
- Identify, and refer to the appropriate departments and/or person(s), barriers to admission and provides recommendations on how to eliminate those barriers; identifies potential supplementary application needs; e.g. English language proficiency tests or education assessments)
- Initiate and maintain contact with applicants about program admission requirements, deadlines, program content, program fees, program funding and application processes
- Manage student objections and provide applicant support throughout the admissions process
- Provide program-specific information to students via phone and email correspondence.
- Advise prospective students on funding options and program and admission requirements.
- Pursue qualified candidates for enrollment, and determine appropriateness of candidates for admission based upon admissions requirements and career goal compatibility.
- Liaise within the Student Services and Admissions departments on matters related to student enrollment and admittance.
- Collect and review application documents that include resumes, transcripts, references, professional designations and prior learning assessment or transfer credit applications, for submission.
- International Student Advisor experience preferred; at least 3 years
- Established contact with international universities.
- Bachelor’s Degree considered an asset
- Academic/Industry-recruitment knowledge and or experience considered an asset
- Strongly motivated by the need to meet targets and goals
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance and provide a positive company image
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment with deadlines and targets
- Knowledge of Customer Relationship Management systems
- Ability to attend global universities workshop regardless of the country or via digital platforms.
- Extremely well organized and attentive to detail
- Able to work independently and to self-direct daily activities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; a team player and a relationship builder
N250,000 – N450,000 based on experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Teachers need not apply.
- Only qualified candidates would be contacted
Application Deadline 31st January, 2023.
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: International Student Advisor at Sunny-Blue Integrated Consulting Services Limited
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.