Internal Auditor at Elalan Construction Company Nigeria Limited
Elalan Construction Company Nigeria Limited – For over 39 years, ELALAN has delivered high-quality integrated construction solutions, and we have expanded our operational and service offering to cater to a wide spectrum of construction needs in both the public and private sectors. Our portfolio of work comprises of successful projects in the residential, commercial, factories, and industrial spaces, working with clients across all sectors with differing budgets.
Asides from working alongside a team of diversified professionals and highly skilled artisans, across our various projects, we are deliberate and passionate about helping our employees fulfill their career aspirations, and in return we offer an opportunity to work in a company with history and reputable brand.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Auditor
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- To ensure that all Finances in the Company complies with ethical standards of best practice and company systems and policies.
- Review accounting and internal controls Systems on all areas of operations and reporting of findings to Management for action.
- Review Documentations.
- Monitoring of implementation of recommendation with which Management are in agreement.
- To ensure that the Company complies with the relevant accounting standards in financial reports.
- To ensure that the Company complies with ethical standards as well as best practice in every area of operations.
- To ensure that the Company complies with all relevant provision of the law as it affects operations.
- Identification and reporting on risks that might mitigate effective operations.
- Investigation into areas of anomalies and irregularities that raises issues of concern.
- To ensure that the Company complies with internal control systems and policies.
- Any other duty that may be assigned form time to time.
Qualification and Experience
- HND / Bachelor's Degree Accounting + ICAN Chartered.
- 7 – 10 years auditing and financial experience.
- Ability to spot red flags in less obvious accounting transactions and control weaknesses.
- Ability to manage normal human resistance.
- Computer skills-Microsoft office tools, Accounting ERP-Opticon,SAP
- Good understanding of all audit activities.
- Strong ability to manage day-to-day transactions across assigned audit value chain
- Ability to conduct exit meeting.
- Full operational knowledge of assigned auditing area.
N250,000 – N300,000 monthly
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Internal Auditor 2023” as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 9th February, 2023.
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Internal Auditor at Elalan Construction Company Nigeria Limited
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.