Information Security Analyst at YellowBridges Nigeria
YellowBridges Nigeria is a full service HR consulting firm based in Lagos, Nigeria. We have been creatively solving people management challenges for more than 10 years. We provide full recruitment, outsourcing, onboarding, payroll, benefits, training and other administrative services for your temporary, permanent, and full-time employee needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Information Security Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
- We are looking hire an Information Security Analyst for our client who is a key player in the digital lending space.
- As an Information Security Analyst, you will be responsible for the design and implementations of IT security systems to protect the organization’s computer networks from cyber-attacks.
- You will also help develop organization-wide best practices for IT security, and monitor computer networks, products/platforms and infrastructure for security issues, install security software and document all security issues or breaches detected.
- Develop and maintain an integrated security program to protect the integrity, confidentiality, and availability of information systems assets
- Monitor, analyze, and detect IT security vulnerabilities and threats of institutional networks and systems
- Implement corporate security policy functions/procedures that align to security mandates/standards
- Develop and implement data encryption programs to protect sensitive information
- Perform security administration functions and providing technical support on security related issues to end-users
- Responsible for monitoring computing practices to ensure that individual and departmental access and rights, resources, and information are secure
- Degree or HND in Computer Science or a related discipline
- Information Security or Cyber Security Certifications (Security +, CISM, CISSP, CCSP) can be an advantage.
- Min. 4 years’ work experience in IT compliance, information security or cybersecurity in the Financial Sector.
- Some knowledge and/or experience with common information security management frameworks, such as in ISO 270001/2, GDPR, NIST or similar can be an advantage.
N500,000 – N750,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 20th March, 2023.
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Information Security Analyst at YellowBridges Nigeria
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria