M.E. Aircons Limited, founded in 2014, acquired the distribution rights for Mitsubishi Electric air-conditioners within Nigeria and West African Market (excluding Ghana).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HVAC (Heating Ventilating and Air Conditioning) Engineer – Sales & Service
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensure that the Inspection department approves fittings, ducts, water pipes, and other accessories before the installation begins.
- Prepare, apply, and get approval for the HVAC shop drawings, work method statement, MEP-coordination drawing, and project specification from the head engineer.
- Act as a supervisor for the installation and maintenance project.
- Documentation of the Conduct Testing inspection process for a variety of tasks including the light test for ducts, underground chilled water piping system, and hydro test.
- Attend weekly and monthly meetings held by the project manager and QC supervisor to talk about the project updates and completion.
- Assist the commission team during the testing, balancing, and adjusting phases of air and hydronic fitting.
- Coordinate installation schedule with team members and other departments working on the project.
- Monitor site activities and make sure all rules and regulations are followed.
- Make reports on daily progress made at work and ensure it reaches the superiors.
- Ensure safe construction of heating, ventilation, and air conditioning maintenance according to rules and regulations set by the safety policy manual by the company.
- Arrange labor and other professionals including pipe fitter, duct fitter and assistant duct fitter.
- B.Eng / HND or its equivalent.
- 3+ years of related HVAC engineering and design experience
- Proficient with Revit and AutoCAD
- Proficient at reading schematics / architectural drawings;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Able to meet tight deadlines and work effectively in a high-pressure environment
- Dynamic, hardworking, confident.
- HVAC design/drafting experience.
- Knowledge of building load software (Trane Trace, Carrier HAP, etc.)
- Knowledge of airflow and piping diagrams
- Construction field support and survey experience
- An attitude of taking independent initiative, exhibiting creative problem-solving, eagerness to learn, while remaining dedicated to teamwork
N80,000 – N110,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 11th October, 2021.