Deutsche Partners Holding (DPH) is an independently-owned financial services Group with core competence and specialty in Asset Management, Investment Banking, Private Equity, Securities and Trustees. DPH is a Group that is strongly committed to the success, development and growth of her clients and their assets. We create solutions that are relevant and add value to the specific needs and goals of each one of our clients. We work with a diversified clientele that consists of Financial Institutions, Corporations, Private Clients and Governments. We are licensed and registered as Fund/Portfolio Managers, Issuing House, Investment Adviser amongst others by the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC). We are qualified to provide a wide range of financial services to our clients including individuals, corporate & financial Institutions, as well as high net worth individuals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Manager
Location: Utako, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Prepare the monthly payroll list and payments of salaries in accordance with Nigerian regulations and labour law.
- Employee onboarding, development, needs assessment, and training.
- Conducts a continuing study of all Human Resources policies, programs, and practices to keep management informed of new developments.
- Leads the development of department goals, objectives, and systems. Provides leadership for Human Resources strategic planning.
- With the assistance of the CFO, obtains cost-effective, employee-serving benefits, HMO, monitors national benefits environment for options and cost savings.
- Manages the preparation and maintenance of such reports as are necessary to carry out the functions of the department. Prepares periodic reports for management, as necessary or requested, to track strategic goal accomplishment.
- Develops and administers programs, procedures, and guidelines to help align the workforce with the strategic goals of the company.
- Manages the development and maintenance of the Human Resources sections of both the company website, particularly recruiting, culture, and company information, and the employee Intranet, newsletters, etc.
- Establishes an in-house employee training system that addresses company training needs including training needs assessment, new employee onboarding or orientation, management development, and measurement of training impact.
- Directs the preparation of information requested or required for compliance with laws. Approves all information submitted. Serves as the primary contact with the company employment law attorney and outside government agencies.
- Designs, directs, and manages a company-wide process of organization development that addresses issues such as succession planning, superior workforce development, key employee retention, organization design, and change management.
- Identifies and monitors the organization’s culture so that it supports the attainment of the company’s goals and promotes employee satisfaction.
- Establishes and leads the standard recruiting and hiring practices and procedures necessary to recruit and hire a superior workforce.
- Determines and recommends employee relations practices necessary to establish a positive employer-employee relationship and promote a high level of employee morale and motivation.
- Reviews and guides management recommendations for employment terminations.
- Establishes the company wage and salary structure, pay policies, and oversees the variable pay systems within the company including bonuses.
Education / Professional Qualifications
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field.
- A minimum of five (5) years of progressive leadership experience in Human Resources positions.
- Active affiliation with appropriate Human Resources networks and organizations and ongoing community involvement preferred.
- Possess ongoing affiliations with leaders in successful companies and organizations that practice effective Human Resources Management.
- Professional qualification in CIPM, GPHRI, SPHRI or equivalent will be an added advantage
- Specialized training in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, organization development, employee relations, and preventive labourur relations.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] with the name and post applied for as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 31st December, 2021.