Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Manager
Ref No: HR – Okpella-0005
Location: Okpella, Edo
Employment Type: Full-time
Department: DCP – HR
- Assist to drive implementation of approved HR policies and programs to ensure efficient management of human and material resources for the Plant.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage relevant programs to facilitate achievement of strategic HR objectives.
- Champion the implementation of group approved HR strategies and plans for the Plant.
- Advice the Plant Management in workforce planning and develop forecasts for workforce requirement, track and monitor manning levels.
- Supervise the implementation of career and performance management practice to ensure adherence to approved guidelines.
- Advice Plant’s Management on issues related to Human Resources Management.
- Collaborate with functional heads in the Plant to ensure that attrition rate is kept at the lowest minimum.
- Ensure management of the approved HR systems/framework to support learning and development, career management activities for the Plant.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time by Head of HR.
Academic / Professional Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in relevant discipline.
- Professional qualification in HR Management e.g. Chartered Institute of Personnel Management (CIPM) will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of ten (10) years progressive HR work experience.
Skills and Competencies:
- Very good knowledge and understanding of relevant HR management process areas such as organisation development, manpower planning, and recruitment.
- Strong leadership and relationship management skills.
- Very good presentation and communication skills.
- Excellent organisation and project management skills
- Very good business writing skills
- Very good knowledge of techniques, tools and basic considerations for performing manpower/ workload analysis.
- Good understanding of employee/industrial relations, as well as an appreciation of the dynamics of the labour and employment legislations in Nigeria.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid time off
- Training & Development
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply