Human Resources Manager at Cummins Nigeria
Cummins Inc. a global power leader, is a fortune 500 corporation of complementary business units that design, manufacture, distribute and service engines and related technologies, including fuel systems, controls, air handling, filtration, emission solutions and electrical power generation systems.
By working to coordinate the production, shipment, and delivery of the goods & Customer Service Support required to meet their business needs, Cummins Inc. has been able to more easily meet the demands of their customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Manager
Req ID: 230002G5
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Job: Human Resources
Job Type: Experienced – Exempt / Office
Recruitment Job: Type Exempt – Experienced
Organization: Distribution Business
- We are looking for a talented Human Resources Manager – Cummins West Africa to join our team specializing in Human Resources for our Distribution Business Segment in Lagos, Nigeria.
In this role, the candidate will make an impact in the following ways:
- Establishes strategies with business leaders to select and retain the diverse talent required to maintain a competitive advantage and to align with recruiting strategies.
- Communicates and consults on all areas of human resources including compensation, benefits, staffing, organizational development, employee relations, and performance management in alignment with common human resources strategies and processes.
- Ensures compliance with key government legislative requirements and adherence to human resources policies and procedures.
- Collaborates with business management to translate current and future business goals and develops initiatives and tactics to meet business goals in alignment with overall human resources strategies and processes.
- Coaches and mentors direct reports; assigns work according to availability, skills, and developmental needs; assesses performance and provides feedback to direct reports.
- Conducts and documents investigations for business organizations or functional areas.
- Provides employee development expertise, support systems and processes focused on continuous learning and knowledge sharing.
To be successful in this role the candidate will need the following:
- College, university, or equivalent Degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field or equivalent experience required.
- Human Resources Business Process Execution
- Compensation and Benefits Administration
- Organizational Development and Effectiveness Consultation with strong experience in Unionised environment, championing good working environment .
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Human Resources Manager at Cummins Nigeria
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.