GIG Logistics is a member of The GIG Group and prides itself as Nigeria’s leading logistics company. Incorporated in 2012 and headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria, GIG Logistics leverages on technology to gain competitive advantage.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Manager and Assistant
Locations: Asaba – Delta, Benin – Edo and Onitsha – Anambra
Employment Type: Full-time
- Preparing job descriptions, advertising vacant positions, and managing the employment process.
- Orientating new employees and training existing employees.
- Monitoring employee performance.
- Providing counseling on policies and procedures.
- Ensuring meticulous implementation of payroll and benefits administration.
- Communicating with staff about issues affecting their performance.
- Ensuring accurate and proper record-keeping of employee information in electronic and digital format.
- Ensuring that all employees are organized and satisfied in their work environment.
- Overseeing the health and safety of all employees.
- Implementing systematic staff development procedures.
- Interested candidates should possess an OND / HND / Bachelor’s Degree.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in human resources.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Protecting the interests of all employees.
- Must be a resident of Asaba or Onitsha.
- Labor Relations certification – may be advantageous.
- Able to engage in meaningful negotiation and resolution.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail.
Note: Multiple Application is automatic disqualification
Application Deadline 6th February, 2022.