Human Resources Executive at the Nigeria Solidarity Support Fund (NSSF)
Nigeria Solidarity Support Fund (NSSF) is an innovative platform for resource mobilization. Primarily established to supplement efforts to mitigate the adverse economic effects of the Covid-19 pandemic on Nigerians by supporting vulnerable members of the population, strengthening the country’s healthcare system and reskilling the Nigerian workforce for a post-pandemic world.
The Nigeria Solidarity Support Fund is led by a team of Nigerians – working tirelessly to help bring a better life to all Nigerians. Together, with dedicated stakeholders, multilateral organisations, grassroots NGOs and local partner organizations, we are raising funds and initiating interventions to ensure that our children, families and vulnerable groups across Nigeria recover from the devastating impact of COVID-19.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Executive
Job Type: Full-time
The HR executive, working with the HR manager and the GM is responsible for making NSSF, a “Great Place to Work” while achieving the organisation’s goals and objectives.
- Management of an up-to-date, accessible and accurate Employee Filing System.
- Management of employee records and database on the HRIS.
- Handling employee relations, welfare and disciplinary issues.
- Leave Administration.
- Employee Development: handling of training initiatives to develop employee organisational skills.
- HR Business Partnering.
- Provide comprehensive and timely information, clerical, and administrative assistance to meet specific HR service needs that support high-quality programs serving the poor and vulnerable.
- Provide responsive and high-quality service to employees with requests on personnel administration and clerical issues.
- Provide support to recruitment process: collecting applications, greeting candidates, setting up tests and interviews, reference checks, etc.
- Compile documentation and data to perform data entry and data verification on personnel administration transactions (e.g., leave balances, staff attendance, etc.).
- Support maintenance of personnel files, compiling and updating employee records (hard and soft copies)
- Contribute to coordinating logistical arrangements for staff events, such as staff retreats, staff learning and development events (workshops, training), orientations, welcome/farewell parties
- Conducting employee satisfaction surveys, measuring HR effectiveness.
- Coordinating HR events e.g., General Staff Meeting, Retreats and Trainings etc.
- Provide administrative and clerical support to HR transactions and processes.
- Own the orientation program, running regular sessions throughout the year, regularly evaluate and make improvements to orientation and on-boarding processes for new hire, rehires and transfers.
- Ensure that all promotions are properly justified both technically and in terms of compensation.
- Support initiatives geared towards creation of a safe, healthy, and happy workplace such as open-door policy, trainings and safeguards that promote safety and security at workplace.
- Conduct reference checks. And manage bio-data forms
- Manage all new hire employment forms.
- Assist to oversee the administration of the health benefits and pension program.
- B.Sc. or HND in a Social Science or Science related course.
- Master’s Degree in a HR related field or HR certification desired.
- 4+ years of Human resource experience is a plus
- Completion of National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program (required).
- Knowledgeable in HR Administration, Compensation & Benefits and Business Partnering.
- General knowledge of employment laws and best practices.
- Possess excellent organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail
- keen on improving processes.
- Proficient in the use of MS office tools i.e. MS Word, MS PowerPoint, Excel,
- Knowledge of Human Resource Information System.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 22nd January, 2023.
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Human Resources Executive at the Nigeria Solidarity Support Fund (NSSF)
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria