Stable EPC Nigeria Limited is an indigenous Holding Company with interests in a range of business activities which cut across various sectors of the Nigerian economy. These include: Civil/Construction Works; Power and Engineering; Sales and Supplies; Information and Communication Technology; Telecommunication; Medical & Laboratory Equipment; Financial Intermediation Business; Merchandising; and Import/Export Business.
Stable EPC Nigeria Limited has been very active locally and internationally since inception and the efforts of the management team have enabled Stable EPC Nigeria Limited to build and expand its network, while establishing a tradition of excellence that permeates every area of its operations. Stable EPC Nigeria Limited is a company that has been in operations for more than ten years when it was incorporated as a limited liability entity under the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Executive
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- B.Sc. / HND in related field
- CIPM certification will be an added advantage.
- Must have at least 4 years previous experience.
- Develop training and development programs
- Assist in performance management processes
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
- Maintain employee records according to policy and legal requirements
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance
- Analyze training needs in conjunction with departmental managers.
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process.
- Contact references and perform background checks
- Create and implement effective onboarding plans
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 14th January, 2022.