Northwest Petroleum & Gas Company Limited is a Company in the Oil & Gas Sector of the economy with international repute. The Company has vast experience in the importation, supply, distribution, and storage of Petroleum Products and is also actively involved in the official export of Crude Oil from Nigeria being one of the twenty-seven Companies approved by the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) for allocation and export of Nigerian Crude Oil. Presently, amongst other facilities, the Company operates two (2) Ultra-Modern Mega Petroleum Products Storage Terminals with a combined capacity of 96.8 million litres certified and duly licensed by the Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) and an Ultra-Modern Berthing Facility with an International state of the art Fire Fighting and Safety Equipment in the Calabar Free Trade Zone, Cross River State.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Human Resources Executive role will focus to support translating Northwest strategy into business-specific people agenda through monitoring of HR processes (recruitment & retention, policy management, learning & development, compliance and performance management).
- Drive the implementation of recruitment strategies and processes including onboarding for new employees.
- Assist in the implementation of annual performance management process (objective setting, coaching, career development plan, disciplinary action etc) and provision of analytical database to drive management decision.
- Support to educate employees in interpretating Corporate and HR policies and ensure their compliance to these policies.
- Engage departmental training champions on identified training needs and ensure the successful implementation of training plan for employees using the learning management portal.
- Drive employees career development plans through effective evaluation and monitoring of training programs to support achieving training objectives.
- Coordinate training plans for all employees that will support achievement of annual personal objectives and organizational goals.
- Serve as HR business partner on inquiries regarding policies, procedures, employee relations and other employee related queries.
- Identify and manage approved HR projects to facilitate achievement of standardization and best practice.
- B.Sc Degree in Social Science related fields.
- Higher qualification will be an added advantage.
- Self- motivated, a team player, dedicated, diligent and dutiful.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skill.
- Professional qualification in Human Resources: CIPM, or HRCI, or SHRM is a pre-requisite .
- 5-7 Years Post qualification experience (experience in the Downstream oil sector will be an advantage)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 27th July, 2022.
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.