Glover Retail is currently recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Executive
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- To provide functional leadership and operational direction to the Human Resources Team. Responsible for driving the effective implementation of Human Resources processes, policies and procedures and developing appropriate employee management solutions which support business objectives.
- In addition, the job is responsible for providing administrative leadership and support, ensuring that the day-to-day activities of the office run smoothly.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Design of HR strategy in alignment of organizational objectives and ensure measurable indicators to ascertain the value of HR role in organizational strategy implementation.
- Design and deliver programs that ensures synergy across all functions and alignment with corporate objectives.
- Provide an atmosphere that allow talent to thrive and provide ROI on employee acquisition and retention strategy
Recruitment and Selection:
- Responsible for manpower planning, designing and driving recruitment and selection strategy for the organization.
- Manage the entire recruitment and selection life cycle – job requisition, job advertisement, shortlisting, selection tests, interviews, job offer letters, reference checks, employee induction/onboarding and confirmation of new hires.
- Liaise with consulting firms and recruitment agencies in outsourcing key HR functions within the organization.
- Formulate and implement sound, current and innovative HR policies in line with Labour laws and business objectives.
- Responsible for maintaining the ERPplatform while ensuring that employee personal information, salary and benefits (such as welfare, pension, medicals, etc.) are updated per time.
- Manage employee working conditions, disciplinary and grievance procedures, equal opportunities, redundancies and employee leave schedule.
- Ensure all HR policies and procedures are effectively communicated to all employees, are understood and implemented.
- Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering contracts and helps resolve work-related issues.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Monitor and review the company’s salary and benefits structure to ensure a balance between control of costs and attracting/retaining staff.
- Conducts compensation surveys to measure the competitiveness of the company’s compensation and benefits package, and makes recommendations as appropriate.
- Provides timely and appropriate staff information to Finance department for salary review and administration.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of a performance management system that is tied to business strategy.
- Coordinate the employee performance appraisal process – educating employees, goal setting, collation of appraisal results, arrange departmental lead review sessions, preparation and presentation of performance appraisal reports to Management.
Training and Development:
- Create training plans and training budget in line with Departmental Leads review of employees’ training and developmental needs.
- Collaborate with Departmental Leads to gather employees’ training needs and proffer training interventions (both internal and external) within approved budgets.
- Organize in house learning and development programs for appropriate staff on a regular basis and ensures full attendance of both trainees and facilitators.
Education & Experience:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Humanities, Social Sciences or related field of study.
- Possession of a Masters in Human Resources or related degree is an added advantage.
- A professional qualification of CIPMN, CIPD, SHRM and other recognized HR professional Institutions is essential.
- Preferred Years of Experience: 7 – 10 year (s)
- Ability to develop and integrate HR strategies and initiatives with company’s business strategies with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated ability as a consultant/negotiator to influence company personnel at all levels.
- Working knowledge of Human Resources laws and regulations as well as Global best practices.
- Proficient use of MS Office tools (Word, Excel, Power Point).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV with current photographs to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 20th January, 2022.