Human Resources & Admin Manager at Nuru Nigeria
Nuru Nigeria is a local NGO with affiliates in the US, Kenya and Ethiopia, and is starting up operations in Nigeria. The mission is to end extreme poverty in remote rural communities. Nuru’s first involvement in Nigeria was established in 2017 and began work in 2018 in Adamawa State, Nigeria with the creation of Nuru Nigeria. The long-term goal of Nuru Nigeria is the establishment of a locally led, self-sustainable, Nigerian NGO which will continue to work with local rural communities indefinitely.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources & Admin Manager
- The HR and admin manager shall develop monthly payroll and ensure necessary deductions and reimbursements are processed against staff accounts
- Implementing and revising HR policies and compensation programs, including annual salary benchmarking
- Lead the implementation of 3600 Performance Management and appraisal system for employees. Ensure that all employees are aware of their quarterly priorities in line with development plans and NN’s OKRs.
- Facilitate the formulation of the annual procurement plan; guide on issues and enhance planning for the procurement of goods and services.
- For procurement of significant value: provide vendors sourcing list, mandatory technical review and negotiate terms with the supplier
- Review, update and build up standardised contract terms for the procurement of various goods/services.
- Oversee and ensure proper coordination of employees' travel and logistical needs.
- Manage employee grievances.
- Advise/recommend on a need basis revision of personnel policies and procedures
- Ensure proper benefits administration and record keeping/tracking systems are in place
- Facilitate recruitment efforts for all personnel, including writing and placing job ads, setting interview panels, reviewing JDs and discussions on salary administration.
- Ensure that recruitment is conducted in a very transparent manner.
- Master's Degree in Administration, related field or its equivalent
- At LEAST seven years of experience in Human Resources and Admin Management
- Experience managing compensation, HR records, contract and high-level confidential information
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal skills, leadership, creative problem-solving, and ethical management;
- Strong data analysis and report writing skills;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- A broad and deep understanding of the policies and grant agreements as well as regulations and procedures
- Demonstrated experience in HR and Admin management or program development.
- Prior knowledge of Nigerian regulations as it relates to procurement and personnel management
- Skill in establishing and maintaining effective professional working relationships.
- Team-oriented; able to effectively respond to routine situations involving several university constituencies;
- Ability to provide ideas and recommendations to resolve routine issues
- High level of integrity and commitment to professional responsibilities.
- Strong skills in negotiation, contract and supply chain management
- Strong problem-solving, highly detail-oriented and analytic skills
- Ability to meet juggle competing priorities, meet demanding deadlines and work under pressure
- Ability to work effectively within a complex structured team
- Good collegial interpersonal skills and an ability to communicate effectively in person, in writing, and by phone;
Salary and Benefits
- Compensation range is NGN8,640,000 – NGN 10,080,000 subject to statutory deductions
- 18 working days of paid leave, 15 Days of paternity leave and 120 calendar days of paid maternity leave
- 13th-month remuneration up to 70% of monthly gross
- Capacity development opportunities
- Conducive work environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 15th March, 2023.
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Human Resources & Admin Manager at Nuru Nigeria
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.