Human Resource Manager at Coleman Technical Industries Limited
Coleman Technical Industries Limited (“Coleman”) was incorporated on the 1st of July, 1975 and started production in 1996 with the principal operation of manufacturing of electrical wires and cables that meet international standards for Oil Industries, Commercial and Residential. The Company was founded on the principles of developing local industries that would in turn create jobs through the production of good quality products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Manager
Location: Arepo, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
Key Result Area – Key Activities
- Monitor daily performance, delegate responsibilities when need arises
- Ensure that all staff comply with employee’s handbook and company policies.
- Ensure periodic review of Employee’s handbook to align with the business overall strategy and standard employment practices.
- Ensure Job Descriptions are up to date and compliant with all local, state and federal regulations.
- Ensure that adequate compliance to HR (SOP) and ensure that all line managers have a comprehensive and well-defined standard of procedure.
- Liaise with the Audit team verify payee remittance and pension to the necessary regulatory bodies.
- Plan and coordinate HR procedures and systems and device ways to streamline processes
- Overseeing recruitment efforts for all personnel, including writing and placing job ads
- Support recruitment initiatives
- Recruit and train personnel and allocate responsibilities and office space
- Keep track of employee pensions plan and ensure statutory contributions towards pension schemes are strictly complied.
- Furnish Management with reports on client activities reports, requisition, and cost budget for office administration.
- Design and recommend performance appraisal method
- Design performance improvement plan to correct poor employee’s performance.
- Design performance coaching and mentoring program on a yearly basis.
- Liaise with departmental manager to design KRA and KPI for all staff
Compensation and Benefit:
- Design a comprehensive payroll system
- Keep track of employees related payroll information such as absent dates leave management lateness and lawful deductions.
- Resolve payroll related problems raised by the audit.
- Laisse with the Auditors to manage payroll tax audit.
- Recommends to management viable welfare packages for staff on a yearly basis.
- Oversee processing of payroll changes such as On boarding of new hires, salary review Exit and termination etc.
- Liaise with the finance department in company’s budgeting and payroll administration.
Training and Development:
- Develop training materials and performance improvement programs to ensure that employee understand respective job descriptions.
- Training & development of all employees including leadership development
- Maintain professional & technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
- Build performance management program with talent pipelines and development opportunities
- Develop a comprehensive yearly training plan to help the organisation achieve their goals and objective on a yearly basis.
- Collaborate with Internal and external facilitators that will bridge skill gap of employees.
- Conducting comprehensive training evaluation at the end of every training organized.
- Function in an active & influential business advisory role with management in order to drive business results as it affects human resources.
- Maintaining company directory and other organizational charts
- Maintain human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees.
- Drive employee engagement initiatives
- Overseeing exit interviews
Educational Qualifications & Work Experience
- HND or Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or other related areas.
- 5 – 7 Years’ Experience in similar role preferably in the manufacturing industry
- A Professional Member of CIPM, CIPD SHRM or other HR bodies is preferable
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Human Resource Manager at Coleman Technical Industries Limited
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.