Metro Eyes Nigeria Limited was founded in 1982 and commenced opreations in 1984 in two practice domains: Ophthalmology and optometry services. Our strict adherence to industry standards and our relentless quest to serve people with care and respect has differentiated us from our contemporaries. Metro Eyes has invested in the state of the art technology to ensure that our customers get the highest quality of health care. We have also formed alliances and partnerships with some global partners bringing the best practices as adopted in advanced countries to the shores of our great nation Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Intern
Employment Type: Temporary
- To perform various administrative tasks and support our HR department’s daily activities.
- Diploma / B.Sc. Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or any related field.
- Desire to work in a result-driven business environment.
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment.
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to transfer theoretical knowledge obtained during training into practical hands on skills.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Ability to capitalize on knowledge transfer.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 20th January, 2022.