HSSEQ Manager at Terra Energy Services Nigeria Limited
Terra Energy Services and its subsidiary companies are leading suppliers of a wide range of upstream engineering and management services including manpower supply, quality management, environmental services, facilities, project and resources management, maintenance, inspection and procurement services with distinctive capabilities in the design and execution of large-scale offshore and onshore projects.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HSSEQ Manager
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitor and control all HSSEQ matters related with project team members and contractors in ensuring that the Project is in compliance with the project requirement i.e., specification, safety code and other policies/guidelines related to the project.
- Monitor and update the HSSEQ risks register and ensure all mitigation plans are strictly adhere to throughout the project execution.
- Enforce and audit activities to ensure it meets design criteria and other HSSEQ guideline. Prepare and manage required documents for related internal/external audit and process it.
- Ensure that Project is executed in compliance with HSSEQ Management Plan, HSSEQ Management Procedure, Environmental Management Procedure, Potential Risk Register, Potential Risk Mitigation Plan, HSSEQ Audit Plan/Procedure and any other HSSEQ related documents.
- Participate in HSE Risk Assessment and hold relevant meeting, workshop internally and with related 3rd parties.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 5 years’ experience of work in Oil & Gas project with at least five (5) project experiences as HSSEQ related position i.e. Safety Officer.
- Certified by NEBOSH
- Experience with preparing HSSEQ training programmes and conduct training as supervisor.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications i.e, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project.
- Good written and spoken communication skills in English and able to work with all levels of management and multinational staff.
- Familiarity with the national oil company’s established policies and procedures on is mandatory.
- Experience with providing inputs regarding HSSEQ related deliverables such as HSSEQ Management Plan, HSE Management Procedure, Environmental Management Procedure, Potential Risk Register, Potential Risk Mitigation Plan, Iead auditor in ISO 9001, ISO 45001:2018 and ISO 14001:2015 etc.
- Experience with reviewing and participating in the development of HSSEQ management systems.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 27th January, 2023.
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: HSSEQ Manager at Terra Energy Services Nigeria Limited
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria