HR Project Associate (Consulting) at TalentSquare
Talentsquare is a talent solutions company on a mission to unlock potential by connecting in the present and building better futures for professionals & businesses. We want to transform and elevate all that is possible for the world of work; while providing transformative & sustainable solutions that position both talents and businesses for success.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Project Associate (Consulting)
Job type: Full-time
- We are hiring a HR Project Associate to join our team as a strategic partner to support our hiring needs and efforts to discover, attract and engage top talents. They will be responsible for managing the entire recruiting life cycle and working closely with senior leadership as a thought partner in devising strategies to attract the best talent for our clients.
- This is a critical role for anyone looking to build on consulting for various industry leaders and we provide an exciting platform to attract to make significant impact through interacting and problem solving..
- Support on strategies to deliver on our hiring plan or as part of the overall people strategy for our clients’ team.
- Engage with key stakeholders as a trusted partner and valued advisor; building a deep understanding of role requirements and desired candidate profiles
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with stakeholders, including hiring managers, external vendors such as career services and the campus team, to build partnerships that yield consistent results, processes and credibility
- Create strong talent pipelines for current and future roles through diverse sourcing strategies; advocate, educate and influence key stakeholders on the diversity strategy, process, engagement and conversion of talent throughout the candidate lifecycle
- Articulate and represent our clients’ value proposition via candidate interaction, networking events, professional networks etc.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant partners and ensuring technical feasibility
- Build and maintain comprehensive project documentation and deliverables ensuring that they adhere to quality standards
- Support with conducting post-project evaluation and identifying successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- Identify additional business opportunities out of the ongoing projects and support of project attainment based on client’s requirements and needs.
- Establish and maintain relationships with the client, third parties/vendors and all partners
- Leverage data-driven analytics and reporting to provide updates to key business stakeholders to drive decisions and shape recruiting activities
- Manage candidates through the recruiting process ensuring a best in class candidate experience
- Coordinate and manage logistics for recruiting events, from marketing to screening, interviewing and offer across talent pools
- At least 3 years of previous HR experience in a similar role;
- Intermediary or Advanced level experience with MS Office: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook;
- Ability to act autonomously and respond to situations appropriately, ability to tolerate ambiguity and self-motivated attitude;
- Ability to handle highly sensitive/confidential material and information appropriately;
- Ability to perform successfully in a fast-paced, intellectually intense, service-oriented environment;
- Ability to understand and manage complex reporting relationships and incorporate multiple cultures.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Energy, curiosity, positive attitude and excellent interpersonal skills;
- Professional, proactive and organized approach;
- Ability to prioritize workload;
You’re Good at:
- Stakeholder management – Ability to engage external and internal stakeholders as well as work effectively in a matrixed environment
- Team player who possesses a results orientation and is able to work under pressure
- Flexible work-style to manage multiple priorities, meet tight deadlines and manage last-minute changes
- Ability to represent Talentsquare professionally to prospective candidates
- Ability to deal with highly confidential information in a professional/mature manner.
- Results-orientation, a collaborative working style and a polished presence
- Naturally proactive, quality driven and with an ownership mentality
- Agile and effective in a fast paced continuous improvement role and culture
N200,000 – N250,000 monthly (Net)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: HR Project Associate (Consulting) at TalentSquare
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria