DreamWorks Direct is an Information Technology (IT) company based in Lagos Nigeria. Under the Company and Allied Matters Acts 1990, DreamWorks Direct with registration no RC 509142, was registered in 2004 as a corporate entity to provide sales and support of different brands of Computers, Printers, Projectors, Software, Office & Home Appliances and Much More.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Officer / Document Controller
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The goal will be to provide ad-hoc administrative support to any of the other HR functions, as necessary and in line with business requirements.
Responsibilities are but not limited to
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Provide counselling to staff on policies and procedures
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process
- Maintain and update employee records (attendance, employee information database etc.) according to policy and business requirements.
- Follow up with staff on all pending issues and provide guidance where required
- Ensure an effective communication system within the business is achieved
- Provide an administrative system of effective compliance and procedure
- Collaborate with Team Leads to ensure staff issues are resolved administratively
- Provide support for HR priority projects with any administrative activity
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance
- Providing ad-hoc administrative support to any of the other HR functions, as necessary and in line with business requirements.
- Provide support to the HR Team onboarding of new staff to the Organization.
Qualifications and Experience
- B.Sc Degree in Administration or any related field
- At least 3 – 5years’ work-related experience in Human Resource Management
Skills & Expertise:
- Knowledge of various HR functions
- Confident, organized and able to make decisions
- Understanding of labour laws and procedures
- Strong ethics and reliability
- Excellent IT skills, including Microsoft Office and database systems
N80,000 – N100,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 27th September, 2021.