HR Manager at Sun Metal Industries Limited
Sun Metal Industries is a subsidiary of O’la-Kleen Holdings Limited. Sun Metal Industries was incorporated and registered in March 2008 to engage in the manufacture of ferrous metals for the domestic construction market in Nigeria and non-ferrous metal products like Aluminium, Copper and Lead for export. Sun Metal Industries has grown to become the leading exporter in West Africa to countries such as Japan and Germany where global leaders in automobile manufacturing utilize our aluminium alloys. Sun Metal Industries received the prestigious NIS (Standards Organisation of Nigeria) Award and obtained ISO 9001:2000 certification from SANAS.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Manager
Location: Sango-Ota, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- In conjunction with Team leaders and department Heads, analyze and identify skills gap and make recommendations as to whether these should be filled by development and training of existing staff or by strategic and targeted recruitment.
- Organization and attendance at interviews, and assessment of candidates, particularly in relation to behavioral traits and cultural fit
- Responsible for all follow-up interviews from appraisal and offer the appropriate guidance, advice and training
- Responsible for the organization, administration and payment of staff Pension, Health insurance scheme, Group Life & Personal Accident Scheme and all other benefit packages.
- Responsible for the administration and giving guidance to Line Managers in respect of company’s Counseling/Grievance and Disciplinary Procedures
- Maintain and monitor the company’s Personnel database and keep proper records of staff, sickness holidays and absences.
- Responsible for the co-ordination and implementation of termination/dismissal procedures, and taking of exit interviews
- Coordinate staff meeting and preparation/circulation of the minutes.
- Provide efficient support to the entire organization; liaise with internal departments
- Information exchange, coordinating activities, and promptly resolving issues and concerns.
- Preserve proper records of corporate/statutory regulatory agency file and company records, maintaining their confidentiality.
- Issuing of appropriate correspondence and Terms and Conditions of Employment and induction
- Identify individual and organizational training needs and establish and coordinate a realistic training and development plan including training budget.
- Develop and undertake such internal training course as may be required and supervise in house training
- Oversee, develop, co-ordinate and implement the company’s Appraisal Process ensuring that appraisal forms are issued at the appropriate time, that interviews occur and that appraisal forms are returned according to established deadlines.
- Oversee general cleanliness of the premises and administer repairs where necessary.
- Ensure effective management/ maintenance of facilities
- Supervise the security unit and liaise with Security Company regularly.
- Assist in overseeing branch facilities management and administration of offices.
- Assist in relations to budget, forecasting for all facilities maintenance required.
- Process employee’s ID cards and complimentary cards.
- Oversee IT functionality across Sun Metals particularly e-mail addresses by liaising with the resident IT Officer.
- To carry out any other functions that may be assigned by the Group Head Human Resources, GM and/or the GMD.
Minimum Educational Qualifications and Work Experience
- First Degree / HND in any Arts or Social Sciences.
- Professional HR/Admin qualification.
- An MBA / Master’s will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 6 years experience in human resources management/Admin.
- Must have good understanding of labour laws and industrial relations/arbitration.
Minimum Competency and Skill Requirements:
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of strategic HR functions.
- Excellent hands-on experience in personnel administration and handling of grievances.
- Good IT knowledge especially in the use of Microsoft Office suite and internet resources.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
N300,000 – N350,000 monthly
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “HRM – Sango-Ota” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Applicants should reside around Ota and its environs
Application Deadline 28th June, 2023.
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: HR Manager at Sun Metal Industries Limited
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria