MainOne Cable is a leading facilitator and preferred provider of innovative telecom services and network solutions such as Connectivity and Data Center Solutions to Telecom operators, Internet Service Providers (ISPs), other businesses and Government institutions across West Africa.
MainOne Cable’s success is built on having talented and highly proficient people within their respective fields as the driving force behind our business. A job in MainOne is different from any other you have had. With joining MainOne you’ll be challenged, inspired and proud as you become a part of something big.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Intern (Operations)
Location: FABAC Centre, Lagos
Department: Corporate Services & Development
Job Type: Contract
- The HR Intern will provide administrative support to the HR Operations team.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Administer incoming requests and enquiries from staff.
- Coordinate the administration of staff surveys.
- Conduct research and analysis on HR best practices for the Group.
- Coordinate the development of weekly HR newsletter.
- Provide support with the administration of Health Insurance to staff.
- Support with filing and updates of staff records.
- Perform other tasks, as assigned.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant discipline
- Analytical skills.
- Interpersonal and team working abilities.
- Prioritization and time management skills to manage multiple activities to accomplish desired end results within stipulated timelines.
- Excellent communication skills – written, oral, and presentation.
- Proficiency in MS Office especially MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
Demands of the Job
- Constant awareness of sensitivity and confidentiality involved in function.
- Ability to follow instructions closely to meet set milestones and deliver on time
- High-level of initiative and creativity in discharging assigned tasks.
- Attention to detail while working in a fast-paced environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply