HR Coordinator at Vantegral Consulting
Vantegral Consulting is a leading Human Capacity Development solutions provider and service company to the Energy and Financial Technology sectors. Our company is well-positioned to provide innovative and consultative solutions for human, entrepreneurial, and technological advancement and development. Our Human Capacity Development solutions include Recruitment and Talent Acquisition Services, Training and Development Programs, Outsourcing and Support, and Executive Search.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Coordinator
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
Overall Purpose of the Job
- Responsible for the recruitment, onboarding and retention of qualified onshore staff in accordance with Company procedures and local / international regulations.
- Responsible for the training and development of staff
- Advise senior management on HR and Labour issues and regulations
- Responsible for coordinating CSR initiatives and supporting local community engagements
- Maintain HSEQ System for the Department.
- Create an environment for effective employee development and performance management using appropriate HR tools including performance appraisals, career planning, training planning, etc
- Create, maintain and implement local HR policies including travel, health, absence, sickness, etc. policies
- Organize periodic employee presentations/retreats / teambuilding sessions and such events
- Responsible for delivering appropriate reports to Senior Management in Nigeria and Group offices on HR related matters.
- Verification of HR related invoices with Finance for payment
- Create, coordinate and drive CSR initiatives and support local / host communities’ engagements
- Work closely with the HR teams in Oslo, Singapore and Kuala Lumpur.
- Responsible for localizing, creating awareness of and implementing corporate HR policies, practices and culture in the Nigeria office.
- Provide strategy on local compensation and benefits plan, making recommendations to enforce competitive compensation practices and a motivated workforce.
- Ensure compliance with relevant HR and labour-related regulations and maintain good relationships with appropriate external bodies.
- Responsible for maintaining a high degree of HSE awareness;
- Observe and report any unsafe activities, conditions or situations;
- If you observe anything unsafe use the ‘Stop Work’ card.
Qualifications / Skills / Experience
- A Degree or related professional qualification in Human Resources Management;
- Minimum of 8 years work experience in a similar position, preferably in the offshore Oil & Gas or Maritime industry;
- Proficient in MS Office Suite and knowledge of systems for personnel tracking and reporting
- Fluent in English.
- Good understanding of HRIS
- Able to work in virtual teams, across functions and across borders;
- Independent, but committed to contributing to a good team that shares knowledge and uses each other’s strengths;
- Positive and outgoing;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Flexibility with workdays and some travel can be expected.
- Ability to take ownership of deliverables;
- Organized, responsible and punctual;
N700,000 – N800,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 5th March, 2023.
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: HR Coordinator at Vantegral Consulting
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria