Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.
Centre for Family Health Initiative (CFHI) is a non-political, non-religious, not-for-profit organization, committed to the promotion of health and protection of the well-being of families in Africa. Driven by a vision of Healthy Families; Healthy Societies, CFHIТs mission is to develop a safe and accommodating society for all, through community driven and family centered health interventions, socio-economic empowerment, research and policy development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Household Economic Strengthening (HES) Officer
Location: Owerri, Imo
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide technical guidance on household level and work with stakeholders to identify gaps and device tailored solutions that are appropriate and affordable.
- Establish strong relationships and work closely with informed saving groups like SMEDAN, SILC, among others.
- Assess and monitor the overall quality of the portfolio of target saving groups and identify gaps for capacity building and technical assistance needs as it relates to management of finances.
- Develop HES reports
- Establish effective community-based mechanism for monitoring the social economic security of VC through the community CIT members
- Perform any other relevant duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree in Social / Health Science or any related discipline.
- NYSC discharge certificate or exemption letter
- 1 or 2 years experience in community development project/OVC project
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Candidate must have:
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion and make reasoned judgments in a timely fashion.
- Experience in dealing with difficult and sensitive situations in a professional manner.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent professional written and verbal communication.
- Basic knowledge of computer hardware.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Experience in graphic designs and videography, and content development.
- Sensitivity in working with multiple cultures and beliefs, and to gender equity.
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and adept at cross-functional collaboration.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 6th May, 2022.