Sujimoto Construction Limited is a luxury real estate and construction company with a vision to dominate Nigeria's real estate industry. The firm covers all areas of construction, including the pre and post phases. Our major expertise is in luxury real estate development. We have also expanded our operations into facility management and direct construction, catering to the discerning real estate investor who wishes to be associated only with bespoke and iconic structures.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Hospitality Sales Executive
Location: Lagos, Nigeria (On-site)
Job type: Full-time
About the Job
- Hospitality sales executives generally oversee activities that attract client patronage and maximum profit for short let.
- Make lists of potential clients and conduct surveys to identify customers actively seeking a short let home
- Contact customers via calls or arranged meetings to discover their needs and requirements
- Prepare and present sales proposal to potential clients, highlighting the best features and qualities of the short let
- Oversee the booking and reservation of space in a short let home to ensure availability and proper arrangement
- Collaborate with other short let staff to ensure clients have a good time
- Monitor the customer service quality of the short let to ensure customers are tended to appropriately
- Maintain contact with clients to obtain feedback and to discuss opportunities for future business deals.
- Provide customers with a list of available services and their accompanying prices and offer discounts when necessary
- Assist clients in selecting the most appropriate service that best meet their specifications and needs
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business Administration , or any related hospitality courses.
- Minimum of 4 years work experience in Real Estate Sales (short let marketing )
- Excellent Presentation Skills.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills.
- Excellent Leadership, Organisational and Creativity skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.