Helium Health Graduate Trainee Program 2023
Helium Health a full-service healthtech company that provides a suite of solutions for healthcare providers, payers, patients and partners in emerging markets. We have an audacious mission to make world-class healthcare solutions a reality for the 6 billion patients in emerging markets. Our passion to do this is why we show up every day. Imagine building the digital infrastructure for the African Healthcare space, it's not a small feat but it's very meaningful work and we love it!
Applications are invites for:
Title: Graduate Trainee Program 2023
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Work Type: Full Time
What's in it for you?
- Where competence meets a worthy challenge what's left is the enabling environment to get it done. From your first day you are warmly welcomed and equipped, and handed over to great leaders to guide your journey through Helium.
- By joining Helium Health, you get the opportunity to work with our brilliant and talented team working to take over the world, you would participate in meaningful work, and strengthen the skills you need to launch your career at Helium Health and beyond.
- Specifically, our Graduate Trainees will explore career niches and develop professional skills, as well as get an opportunity to network and enhance industry related skills. You will be challenged with activities that will help strengthen your skills and build new ones.
- Your career journey will begin with a 6-month program including- on-the-job training with Helium Health leaders and experts, formal training sessions, job rotation and mentorship.
What are we looking for?
We are searching for like-minded individuals with a perfect mix of talent, passion and boldness to take our mission head on. This opportunity is perfect for you, if you are/have:
- A First Degree from a reputable institution with 0-2 years. Nigerian graduates must have completed NYSC
- Outstanding academic records and/or professional certification achievements
- Digitally savvy and proficient in the use of modern work productivity tools such as Google suite / Microsoft office tools
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Professionalism and poise; strong work ethic; up-to-date and innovative
- Demonstrated interest in Sales/Fintech/Product and Data
- Impressive communication skills
- In-depth research and basic presentation skills
Your benefits include monthly pay, communication allowance, and work tools
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Helium Health Graduate Trainee Program 2023
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.