Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.
Graceco Limited is a food processing and manufacturing company with specialty in consumer goods and the production of input for bakers and the confectionery industries. We are a leader in confectioneries and bakers’ items. Our success is powered by our world-class team of highly engaged and committed staff.
In our company you will have the opportunity to thrive in a fast-paced, strategic environment where bold, innovative thinking isn’t just welcomed, it’s encouraged. Across all functions, we relish the opportunity to help our people fulfil their potential. Our rapid expanding business means plenty of opportunities to step into the spotlight and acquire life time experience.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) Officer
Location: Alagbado, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The role works with the safety manager in monitoring health and safety, assess risk and offers safety advice to staff in order to reduce hazard within the working environment
Detailed Job Description
- Advising and training staff on health and safety practice;
- Investigating and recording accidents in the workplace
- Working with relevant inspectors and regulatory bodies
- Respond to incident reports.
- Making regular inspections
- Doing risk assessments
Requisite Qualifications / Experience
- Minimum of 2nd class upper (2.1) or Upper Credit in any course.
- 1 – 2 years’ Experience working as a HSE Officer
- Have at least a Health and Safety level 3 Certification.
Required Skills / Attributes:
- Excellent communication and negotiation skill
- Problem solving ability
- Excellent IT skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “HSE Officer” as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 31st May, 2022.