Health, Safety, and Environment (HSE) Officer at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Health, Safety, and Environment (HSE) Officer
Purpose of the Job
- To further FMN PLC’s commitment to improving Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) performance by implementing health safety and environment objectives and compliance with local regulatory requirements, to prevent injury and maintain a safe working environment.
- To design, implement and communicate HSE management system to meet OHSAS ISO 45001: 2018 requirement and ISO 14001:2015 requirements.
- To develop, implement, execute and management strategies to prevent workplace injuries, environmental incidences and achieve annual target set by management for HSE performance.
- To supervise the plant’s Health, Safety and Environment program. Facilitate internal audits of the safety management systems.
- To prioritise and provide advice in a timely manner on OHSAS 18001 standards.
- To advice on HSE trends and indicators.
- Develop programs and plans to achieve OHS objectives.
- Minimum: B.Sc. / HND in Engineering or Environmental Sciences, and Occupational Health and Safety qualification (HSE Level 3).
- Added advantage: NEBOSH certificate or other HSE professional courses, membership of Institute of Safety Professional of Nigeria (ISPON) will be an advantage.
- 5 years HSE work experience in FMCG, Oil/Gas.
The person must:
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Have excellent critical thinking and high level of numeracy abilities.
- Have strong leadership and motivational skills with the drive and focus to deliver results through teams.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: FMN is an equal employment opportunity company and will under no circumstance request applicants to pay money or give any personal items of monetary value to our company or any agency
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Health, Safety, and Environment (HSE) Officer at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria