Health and Safety Officer at Megawatts Nigeria Limited
Megawatts Nigeria Limited is an infrastructure solutions provider. We offer Mechanical, Electrical and Piping solutions for construction, oil & gas sectors, infrastructure and industrial projects. Our pride lies in the provision of innovative engineering services using the latest technologies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Health and Safety Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to recruit HSE Officers who understands risk assessment, and can offer safety advice to reduce potential hazards within and outside the work environment especially around construction sites.
- Making regular site inspections
- Planning safe working practices and making necessary changes
- Keeping up to date and ensuring compliance with current health and safety legislation
- Ensuring that equipment is installed correctly/safely
- Safely handling hazardous substances
- Making recommendations following accidents/incidents
- Keeping up to date with developments within the profession
- Making presentations to groups of employees/managers.
- Providing health and safety training courses for employees and managers
- Investigating/recording incidents, accidents, complaints and cases of ill health.
- Writing reports and compiling statistics.
- Undertaking risk assessments and identifying potential hazards
- Determining ways of reducing risks
- Organizing /attending health and safety meetings
- OND / HND / Bachelor’s Degree in a health, safety, or environmental field of study
- 0 – 2 years’ experience in health and safety.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good organization and public speaking skills
- Good leadership skills.
- HSE Qualification such as NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent
- In depth knowledge of legislation (e.g. OSHA/EPA) and procedures
- Proficient in all Microsoft Applications.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should
Click here to apply
Note: Willing and qualified females are advised to apply
Application Deadline 16th March, 2023.
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Health and Safety Officer at Megawatts Nigeria Limited
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.