Head Treasurer at Evans Industries Limited
How to Apply
Evans Industries Limited is a foremost, indigenous manufacturing company located at Ikeja, Lagos State and a member of Ekulo Group of Companies
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head Treasurer
- The Head treasurer is responsible for the company liquidity, investments, risk management, cash management, procurement of funds, collateral management and Internal Audit remediation.
- He /She evaluates fiscal choices, monitors expenses, plans and manages the efficient utilization of cash and financial services in a manner consistent with, banking administration to meet the financial obligations of the organization.
- He/She ensures that policies and procedures meet the organization's objectives, needs, and regulatory body requirements.
- Monitor the cash flow of the company on a daily basis, weekly, monthly, annually, long term forecasts making periodic analysis, by the use of proven investment skills and business acumen.
- Manage the cash requirement in an effective manner through planning, sourcing and deployment, ensuring that the short-term liquidity requirements of group companies are met
- Evaluate fiscal choices and advise both middle and upper management including colleagues.
- Check and verify cash transactions; and also investigate and propose possible resolution for any discrepancies
- Manage the interest rate exposure through a variety of short- and long-term fund management strategies
- Ensure all risk incidents and control issues are logged in the appropriate manner in a timely process
- Champion initiatives to reduce bank charges
- Support line management in any ad-hoc banking requirements
- Oversight of opening and closure of bank account and mandates
- Report the performance of treasury operations cash forecast, cost of borrowing, funds utilization, hedge reporting
- Manage investment accounts and create detailed reports showing gains and losses
- Manage foreign currency exposure and foreign currency payments by managing currency movement risk and taking judicious cover for foreign payments and receipts
- Handle relationship management with banks. Ensure our banking operations are smooth and have a seamless interface with business operations.
Skills and Qualifications
- B.Sc (Hons) / HND in Accounting or related field.
- ACA or ACCA certified.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in FMCG with at least three (3) in manufacturing sector.
- High attention to detail.
- High time management and organizational ability.
- Strong client relationship management and customer service skills.
- Financial Management, statutory reporting and Budgeting.
- Experience with ERP software (E.g Microsoft Dynamics 365) and Power BI tools.
- Strong understanding of financial markets, financial instruments and debt instruments.
- Knowledge of banking relationships and covenants.
- Appropriate handling of sensitive information.
N400,000 – N600,000 monthly
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 20th February, 2023.
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Head Treasurer at Evans Industries Limited
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.